Grandstream HT801 ATA Analog VoIP Adaptor in Detail
The Grandstream HT801 featuring rich functionalities and easy configuration.The Grandstream HT801 VoIP ATA Device comes with 1 easy-to-use FXS ports, state-of-the-art encryption with a unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management and outstanding network performance.The HT801 Supports 1 SIP profile through a single FXS port and a single 10/100Mbps port.
The HT801 allows Telecom service providers to offer high-quality IP service to their market. Its ultra-compact size, with high voice quality and advanced VoIP functionality. The HT801 offer TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts.
Grandstream HT801 Specification
- Supports 1 SIP profile through a single FXS port
- One (1) 10/100Mbps auto-sensing Ethernet port (RJ45)
- Short/Long Haul Ring Load 2 REN: Up to 1km on 24 AWG
- TLS/SIPS/HTTPS Control
- SSH, and remote management using a web browser
- Fax Over IP
- T.38 compliant Group 3 Fax
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBX for Zero Configuration provisioning
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing