Yeastar TG100 GSM Gateway Oman
The Yeastar TG100 Oman is a GSM/CDMA/UMTS gateway allows business to connect their VoIP Telephone System to GSM/CDMA/UMTS network. The TG100 offer a reliable platform along with simple and easy web-based management. TG100 in Kampala offer advanced hardware and software architecture and robust set of features. It can use as a sophisticated call-back solution when landlines go down for businesses.
Yeastar TG100 Oman supports GSM or 3G WCDMA Voice Calls and easy mobile connectivity option for SMB. The SMS solution is a Great tool for enterprises to manage customer relations and introduce special offers at a low cost.TG100 in Oman can use along with Softswitch, PBX, and IP PBX like Elastix and Lync Server.
Yeastar TG100 Oman can handle both SIP and IAX protocol along with wide range of codec support. It supports G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, Speex. Network support for TG100 includes DHCP, DDNS, Firewall, OpenVPN, Static IP, QoS, Static Route, VLAN.
- The TG100 Gateway from Yeastar can be a cost-saving addition for a backup option should landlines go out, and is great for phone calls between mobiles or to PTSN. Best of all, it’s easy to install with a web based GUI and simple to integrate.
- Rich Functionality
- Yeastar Neogate Series includes features such as SIP proxy Registrar for IP phones, incoming and outgoing call routing, SMS sending and receiving with a web interface, call-back function, Least Cost Routing (LCR), top voice quality (EFR super sound), simple web based configuration, and it’s easy to integrate and easy to install.
- Easy management
- Simple and intuitive Web-based configuration saves you loads of time since it requires no learning curve of its user.
- Reliable performance
- Stable with advanced hardware and software architecture
- Excellent interoperability
- Yeastar TG100 Oman is interoperable with a broad list of softswitch, PBX, and IP-PBX like Elastix and Lync Server
- One SIM Card Support
- SIP/IAX Protocol Support
- LAN 10/100Base-T Connectivity
- G.711a/u-law, G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, Speex Codecs
- SMS Center SMS Sending and Receiving
- Send Bulk SMS
- Call Detail Record [CDR]
- Firmware upgrade by HTTP/TFTP Gain Adjustment
- GSM/CDMA/UMTS Ports Group Manage Hotline
- Incoming /Outgoing Routing rules IP Blacklist
- Network Attack Alert NTP
- Send Bulk SMS Session Timer
- SIP Peer Mode : Support SIP Response Code Switch
- SIP server for IP phones : Support SIP Trunk : Support
- Open API for SMS and USSD